ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered from Fab9 for the first time and was curious if it was normal to not receive a confirmation email or any shipping confirmation. I've searched the site and seen nothing but good stuff about them but I'm beginning to worry now that I've spent a fair amount of money and heard nothing back for 11 days now. I've tried contacting through email and social media and have not received any responses there either.

Basically what I'm asking is is should I be worried I'm not going to get my stuff?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't personally had an issue, but what you describe is a bit of a recurring theme.
Thats reassuring, well chalk another one up then. Do people normally still receive their order just with no communication?

And I have checked my spam and everything theres nothing there other than my Paypal confirmation that the money was sent.

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts
Thats reassuring, well chalk another one up then. Do people normally still receive their order just with no communication?

And I have checked my spam and everything theres nothing there other than my Paypal confirmation that the money was sent.
I think mostly everyone gets their parts eventually.

If not, paypal dispute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts