ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once, removed, do they have holes higher up on the body compared to the smaller OEM sideskirts? I tried searching on m.net but to no avail.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
yes.

i had the small ones and replaced them with large ones. There is one hole on the front right at the back top corner of the skirt and one on the rear flare about dead center of the top.

Why would you want to take them off?? IMHO they look much better then the small skirts.

EDIT: here are th elocations of the holes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pcola'sNB: if you are taking them off would you want to sell them. If so how much?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DropTop - Thanks man!

It'll be a long while. Probably 2 or 3 months. Yes, I'd be selling them then, but I don't know for how much.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FINALLY! I've been watching your posts for months trying to catch a full side view, but you always took angles! :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
FINALLY! I've been watching your posts for months trying to catch a full side view, but you always took angles! :D
hehehe... I'm sneaky that way. :twisted:

Now keep in mind, those black dots you see aren't the actual holes, but black rubber plugs. The holes are much smaller and in pictures from the same distance are almost unnoticable.

If you go to my cardomain site, on page 8 towards the bottom of the page, there's a bunch of close-up pics of the plugs. There's a total of 5 holes on the side and 6 holes underneith! 11 fuckin' holes to hold up some ugly cheap-ass tupperware! :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts