ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Next time put the link in the thread so I don't have to copy and paste. Oh, by the way, this is OLD news to anyone who reads TCL or Autoblog or Jalopnik or Autoweek for that matter. Like 8 months old. Seriously. So let's begin the debate about how crappy Toyotas are for the USA. Or how crappy GM or Ford or Dodge cars are. Or how stupid unions are. Or how stupid roundy-round racing is. Or how it was a horrible violation of his 1st Amendment rights. Or....

·
2,708 Posts
Re: http://www.fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/

^Dayam, somebody pissed in your Cornflakes this morning? :p

That site is hilarious. Just going through the threads made my sides hurt. I can't believe it's 2007 and people are still so racist.......

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sorry, I realize that virtually everything in General Chat is probably a repost to someone. I'll be less harsh in the future and let others debate whatever they want to debate. I will fix the link so as not to aggravate everyone else who reads this thread.

·
Registered
489 Posts
It blows my mind that there are that many ignorant close-minded people that are still among us today. Not to mention the face that they know how to use then thar fancy new fangled enter net. Hahaha.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
OMG this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my life :lol:

YesYourHonor said:
I am a hardcore Toyota supporter and this anti Toyota stance is simply outrageous! Screw you all!

Toyota has the best quality on the planet. They make cars that will outlast everything and never have to visit the shop, unlike POS American and European and Korean trash. You want quality, value, stylish and fun to drive cars you go to Toyota.

Enough said.

Oh and Toyota will kick ass in racing. They're already conquering Formula One and they'll soon conquer WRC, DTM, Le Mans etc.

Toyota for life!
If you care to put your money were your mouth is, I'll Derby a Ford taurus, or Chevy Corsica against you and your Dumb ass toyota, Stock car vs Stock car, that way you can see the true Quality of your toyota
Yup thats a test of quality all right :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bagwell is an inbred moron.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
uh, toyota isn't dominating formula 1.. at all..

anyways, i think it's good for the sport. i am a NASCAR ******* and like my racin, but everyone should be able to play.

It blows my mind that there are that many ignorant close-minded people that are still among us today.
y'know, that reminds me of a thread i posted recently on this board...

oh well, gotta run!

oh yeah.. Fans Against Racing Toyotas.. hehehee.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I am a member on that forum, by the way.

·
Registered
489 Posts
OMG this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in my life :lol:

YesYourHonor said:
I am a hardcore Toyota supporter and this anti Toyota stance is simply outrageous! Screw you all!

Toyota has the best quality on the planet. They make cars that will outlast everything and never have to visit the shop, unlike POS American and European and Korean trash. You want quality, value, stylish and fun to drive cars you go to Toyota.

Enough said.

Oh and Toyota will kick ass in racing. They're already conquering Formula One and they'll soon conquer WRC, DTM, Le Mans etc.

Toyota for life!
If you care to put your money were your mouth is, I'll Derby a Ford taurus, or Chevy Corsica against you and your Dumb ass toyota, Stock car vs Stock car, that way you can see the true Quality of your toyota
Yup thats a test of quality all right :lol:
I like that he included WRC and Le Mans, since Toyota no longer runs in wither series. And DTM is funny too. Haha, the kid is seriouls misinformed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts