ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is just some of the feedback for ClubRoadster.net.................

I'm a long time Miata owner/driver and autocrosser...I'm now on Miata #3.

What turned me on to this site was some of the "you have to keep it stock" attitudes of Miata.net.

I like carbon fiber stuff, fender flares, and wide F-ing wheels :D
Having owned my Miata for about a year and a half now, I've had the opportunity to explore a bunch of different aftermarket goodies, track days, autocross and overall just fun driving. This site offers a great variety of information for Miata enthusiasts of all "flavors". Thanks for providing such a great community and resource!
The perfect Roadster site for novice and enthusiasts! No matter if you are new or old to the love for tuning Roadsters, this is the perfect forum to be a part of! Once you roll top down in a Roadster, you don't go back.
NA Zoom said:
Hi Guys! ....... My name is Steve. ..................... I didn't even know this site existed, this is a great site!! Cheers! :D
ultimateforce said:
I am browsing the forum, I love it.
=D>

SpyHunter said:
Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. I am loving the options on this site. Very nicely put together. :D
eastcoastmiata said:
...everybody seems laid back which I'm not used to on forums. BEST FORUM EVER
Vashthestampede said:
I look forward to hangin out here and watching this place grow. Good job on the awesome setup guys! =D>
Vash-
benthevegan said:
This site is amazing!!!! I'm so glad there is now a Miata site that focuses on the JDM tuning scene. Thank you to everyone who helped set this up.
airbrush1 said:
Nice ta see a Miata site dedicated to the JDM side of things =D> The others are great, but perhaps this will be more my style!
SPEEDCHOPPY said:
Finally a roadster site that appreciates JDM enthusiasts.
jdmmx5 said:
Finally! a forum for us JDM Roadster enthusiasts! Never thought it would happen...
kepani said:
I would just like to say that I think this forum is one of the inspiriations for my getting a Miata, and at the same time...one of the most evil things created - prone to spending $$$ on the nicest parts... ;)
Dothedoo said:
I am really LOVING this site!!! Keep it up!!!
joeyb said:
I heard about this forum last week and I'm very happy to be a part of it now. Wow! Looking at the roster of members, this must be the most elite association of the most discriminating MX5/Miata/Roadster owners on the planet!
darikr said:
I am very honored to be in the company of very knowledgeable and passionate Roadster enthusiasts!
Tell all your Roadster friends about us!

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I sincerely hope you did your homework on this deal. 6 years is a lot of time and effoert into this site, and if things go the way I and the majority of the community think they will, your dream will be nothing but a shell of what could have been. I hope it's not to late to amend the contract, or find some way to keep our beloved CR from becoming ANY of the sites listed here:

http://www.autoguide.com/forums.html

Please don't let us down.

·
Administrator
15,444 Posts
Oh geez. I'm sure Tim and Autoforums got the message the first 50 times. No amount of bitching is going to reverse the sale, so just deal with it. :p

Move on, and if it changes and you don't like it, then leave. I'll be doing the same thing if it changes for the worse, but until it does, why bitch?

I'm contemplating taking a break for a couple weeks just so i don't have to see all the bitching. Seems counteractive, doesn't it?

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
As for now it is still the same, and I don't have a problem with it.

·
Supporting Member
338 Posts
Why all the bitching about something that thus far hasn't changed ? If the site changes for the better then embrace it, and if it changes for the worse then leave, it's that simple.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great improvement so far. Keep up the great work. After excluding folks that have been around here for years with low post counts from seeing the classifieds you close the thread discussing it. This is really encouragement for wanting to contribute to the forum. Seems a bit like selfish kids that can't stand sharing their little toys.

Time to delete the bookmark to this little sandbox.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No offense, but youre still crying about it. Grow up.

Funny you should say that since I have kids older than most of the people that hang out here.

I haven't said it before but at this point I really don't give a damn. The main reason I have not posted around here much is the prevailing attitude that if your not a teenager from Socal or wish you were then you don't really belong.

And just to be clear this isn't a knock on age because there are plenty of younger folks that don't carry that attitude around.

Clearly there are many here that have nothing better to do with their time but sit around making up ways to exclude people that could quite possibly have some good contributions.

I have been playing with cars for 30 years including building and racing cars. I don't want or need validation from anyone that think they know it all but really have no clue.

It is all good though. You kiddies have fun.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Your comment just goes to show that you don't want to be involved in the community. This place is nothing like that...there are plenty of people here, like myself, who aren't in to the whole stance crowd and get along just fine.

If you actually tried to talk to people maybe you'd know that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like the new changes its making me search more before making a stupid comment with no actually knowledge besides assuming and what i have heard. lol I was noob bashed then banned on my.is and i just didnt want a repeat of history. Im looking forward to helping the CR, or just in general miata community in anyway i can.

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts
Great improvement so far. Keep up the great work. After excluding folks that have been around here for years with low post counts from seeing the classifieds you close the thread discussing it. This is really encouragement for wanting to contribute to the forum. Seems a bit like selfish kids that can't stand sharing their little toys.

Time to delete the bookmark to this little sandbox.

Wanting to contribute? You've been here since 2008, and you have 22 posts.:whistle:

STFU, just like you've been doing all along.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
Forums are places to share information and experiences. Did you always want to be the creepy guy in the corner?

And FWIW the classifieds are going to be available for viewing to people again soon (if not already).

Why did you join this place and continue to lurk after so long? What useful insight have you contributed over the last few years you've been a member? Or have you just leeched information and not so much as a thank you to those who have been of assistance?

Good riddance bud ;)

Funny you should say that since I have kids older than most of the people that hang out here.

I haven't said it before but at this point I really don't give a damn. The main reason I have not posted around here much is the prevailing attitude that if your not a teenager from Socal or wish you were then you don't really belong.

And just to be clear this isn't a knock on age because there are plenty of younger folks that don't carry that attitude around.

Clearly there are many here that have nothing better to do with their time but sit around making up ways to exclude people that could quite possibly have some good contributions.

I have been playing with cars for 30 years including building and racing cars. I don't want or need validation from anyone that think they know it all but really have no clue.

P.S. - STOP...Hammer time ;)

P.S.S.......

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts

Ha. Banned. go smoke a pole, you whiner. Better yet, go join Miata.net

By the way, I'll be a 49 year old kiddie next week.

·
Registered
495 Posts
There are pros and cons to this site. I love the info it can produce, but it can also produce the negatives. One negative I will say is the noob bashing and its getting really out of hand. I want to help out the community and give info, and in return, i would like help in my questions. Like miata_racer said,
\
Forums are places to share information and experiences.
I rather help someone instead of laughing at them. This site still needs to improve some more. Keep the info and experience to certian parts of the site while the wild side can stay on the other side, like have the bashing and joking on the general automotive talk section.

As for jester911, well, he is one who just doesn't like CR and needs to find a better place to hang out.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts