ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup fellas. Not really looking to see what they are worth in terms of money, but more so what you all will offer for a trade. Only looking for wheels as a trade in 14" or 15". PM or reply to the post. Thanks.

Brand: SSR.
Model: Vienna Dish. Polished aluminum. (These are the original's, not the Dish II).
Specs: 15x8 et19 on all 4 wheels. 3" lip.
Bolt Pattern: 4x100/ 114.3
Tyres: Toyo Proxes T1R. 195/45/15. (Brand new, 0 miles.)
Notes: Wheels were bought used with curb rash on all 4 wheels on the outer edge of the lips. I have gotten them professionally repaired, and are now smooth as a baby's ass. Lastly, little scratches here and there on the faces from normal use, and some oxidation on center caps. Other than that, wheels are beautiful. The wheels themselves seem to be quite rare being that they are 15" from my research. Generally only find them in 16" and up. I have no pics of them mounted because I wanted to wait til winter ended to run them.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I figured I'd give you guys a first look. If I get no interest here, Ill go ahead and post on other forums.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just seeing whats out there man. I love these wheels and will hold onto them if nothing catches my eye.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sunday bump. Go to church, and then come home and trade for my wheels! But yeah, if nothing comes out of this, i'll probably just hold onto them and do a full restoration.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$1400 shipped WITH tires. $1200 shipped without tires. If you want em without tires, I can ship as early as Saturday because they are already boxed up ready to go.

Edit: I may just start up a FS thread, or if a mod can move this to the FS thread that'd be cool too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts