ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Mods please check this post and if this type of post isn't allowed just delete it. I am not posting in the "for sale" section of the forum because technically i'm not selling the parts just yet, just want to get a feel from those on here about the parts in question and i need feedback and having it through pm would be too much.

Ok, so here's the deal. I am contemplating the idea of selling my current front and rear bumpers off my car. If i go ahead with it, i would be modifying the front bumper and removing the flare extension so that the bumper could be used on a standard width car. Now, if i do this, i'd prefer to sell the bumpers as a set and not individually, but I don't know what kind of pricing I should ask for the pieces. Both bumpers are complete one offs and there aren't any molds so they are quite unique.

Just wanted some feedback from you all as to whether you all think they would sell quickly and also a ballpark price figure i should think about for the set of bumpers.

thanks
Alex

here are some pics, enjoy:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I thought your front bumper was an extremely modified Minnam Racing, not a "complete" one-off. Am I remembering correctly? I followed your progress after you originally got the Minnam but then lost touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts