ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yargh, thread piracy abounds...

So when you roll the fenders, what happens to the lip on the fender that faces inwards? Does it get folded back or what?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
gets folded flush on the inside. Im going to do this but also pull the fenders out to give the car a wider looking flair.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah i wish i would have thought about rolling/stretching my fenders before i basically reconstructed my drivers side rear quarter panel from scratch via fiberglass/bondo...

of course after i've finished all that work i realize how much i want to slam the miata, and the fact that i am never going to part with the 16" ssr's.

several months from now i see myself rolling/stretching the hell out of the fenders, and redoing all of that rear quarter panel body work again... yay. #-o

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would like to roll my fenders. If anyone has one that can provide at the next Crispy Creme meet. Willing to pay.

·
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
i rolled mine you dont have to get it flush if you do this will guarentee cracks in the paint youll need a heat gun and somt time and paitence. depending how low your car is this can be a real biouch to get angle on the roller tool.

btw i rent out my equipment if your interested!

·
Registered
368 Posts
In anyone decides they'd rather just have a shop do it...go see Nat over at VISION AUTOSPORT in Hacienda Heights.

Tell'em Jimmy sent ya.

**You can ask CrimsonMX5 (Andrew) how his came out...he had his done by them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts