ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics I took, I know the picture quality is low, just want to see what you guys think so far

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well working on putting on suspension right now, this pic is before that, then new top, got a personal wheel Im installing too, just need to order hub, cant figure out which one would be best

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Clean engine. nice.

Question on your hood risers. I have a set on my NB and the wind likes to kick it around a little so to speak at freeway speeds and it jiggles a bit going over bumps. Probably nothing to worry about, but do you notice anything with yours?

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent drove it on the highway yet =), anyways ya I think they do vibrate some even though the hood normally does that.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Clean engine. nice.

Question on your hood risers. I have a set on my NB and the wind likes to kick it around a little so to speak at freeway speeds and it jiggles a bit going over bumps. Probably nothing to worry about, but do you notice anything with yours?
i've got em on my nb, does the same thing. just make sure the bolts are tight, and you should have nothing to worry about

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha I know, but my screenname is slutz, I just wanted to rock it for a lil while

1 - 10 of 10 Posts