ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if people can post pics of there miatas with FF wheel sizes with fatty spacers? I'm thinking about running Rota Slipstreams or Circuit 8 with 50mm spacer. It will be something like 15x6.5 -10 with spacers on....

Anyone can hook up some pics showing how they would look?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
aren't there new slipstreams that are 15x8 with an et of 20? I hav't seen a pic but that might have more lip.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
A 6.5 inch -10 offset wheel will look like a low rider except for the fact that your wheels will actually stick out past your fenders not be inside them, and even they will look down on you.

aren't there new slipstreams that are 15x8 with an et of 20? I hav't seen a pic but that might have more lip.
Nope, they just add more meat around the hub, here's a 16x8 +20. You can see how much deeper the lugnuts are in

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
7" rim *looks* wider than a 6.5" rim.

6.5 looks like a pizza cutter. +spaced out about 1 or 2 inches... makes it look even more narrow.

**** your light lol, I still stand by a 7" rim with a good tire space will look fine, 6.5" rim with a good tire spaced will look so goddamn narrow...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7" rim *looks* wider than a 6.5" rim.

6.5 looks like a pizza cutter. +spaced out about 1 or 2 inches... makes it look even more narrow.

**** your light lol, I still stand by a 7" rim with a good tire space will look fine, 6.5" rim with a good tire spaced will look so goddamn narrow...
didnt know .5" made such a difference....

I might just go with some sportmax 002 and powder coat them a special color, or the Equip knock offs with a special powder coat.

·
3,857 Posts
Well I personally think that a 6.5 lip-less wheel would look better with ET0 than with ET40...

Of course it won't look so nice as a 8" wheel with nice lip, but again that's on the eye of the beholder - and I know a lot of people that don't like lip...

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
didnt know .5" made such a difference....

I might just go with some sportmax 002 and powder coat them a special color, or the Equip knock offs with a special powder coat.
I can see the difference a mile away, it looks even more pronounced when the offset it lower... I had 14x7+0 and they look so narrow compared to my sportmax.

the ideal is always try to get as close to what you want without spacers. but thats not always the reality. if your thinking about sportmax, I like mine and alot of people seem to like theirs, but they are common as paint. doesnt bother me at all but seems to bother some people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts