ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I'm actually looking to buy wheels this week. Too bad they won't be delivered until March, I would've tried them out.

·
Registered
242 Posts
These are pretty sweet. I sold a set of ATS in 15x7 and have been trying to track down 15x8s for a while now. I don't know how I feel about sending money to a company that only has a FB page and Paypal address though. They don't seem to be keeping track of participants very accurately either. All seems kinda willy nilly to me. Can anyone weigh in on FFD and their GB?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm in that boat also. I want these soo bad haha Lina Leary to sent the payment though

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi NBrian, you can take this with a grain of salt as I've long sold my Miata and don't post on this forum much.. let alone surf it anymore.. However, the guys at FFD are good friends of mine. In fact, the Mini used in the pic is my GF's car. She usually rocks 15x8 6ULs however when I was told about these, I just absolutely had to see how it looked.. needless to say, I was one of the first on the list :)

About your concerns- I did ask one of the owners, Austin about when he's going to launch his website to promote the product (he's like a little brother so I do get concerned).. No firm answer yet, but it's in the works as they've got to first set up the checkout cart to link to Paypal and all that nerdy stuff... and of course, more media to show the product 'in the wild' so to speak..

Not sure if that's reassuring, but I can definitely vouch for them..

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've seen these wheels in person before. To be honest, I've seen real ATS verses these FFD wheels. I just couldn't tell the differences between them when I first look at them. Until I notice it's missing the 4x108 bolt pattern. The FFD wheel (silver finishes) finishes are as good as the real ATS. I would love to have a set of these as they would clear my wilwood BBK.

I've known Austin in person for the past 5 years, did a few transaction with him for various car parts. He's always polite, reply my message within a day, delivering my payments on time as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone new to do business with them.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
These are pretty sweet. I sold a set of ATS in 15x7 and have been trying to track down 15x8s for a while now. I don't know how I feel about sending money to a company that only has a FB page and Paypal address though. They don't seem to be keeping track of participants very accurately either. All seems kinda willy nilly to me. Can anyone weigh in on FFD and their GB?
I'm in that boat also. I want these soo bad haha Lina Leary to sent the payment though
Not that this is the end all be all to put your qualms at ease but I've been in contact with one of the guys at FFD over the past week. Prompt replies and straight forward info.

I'll be picking up a set.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts