ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
These are pretty sweet. I sold a set of ATS in 15x7 and have been trying to track down 15x8s for a while now. I don't know how I feel about sending money to a company that only has a FB page and Paypal address though. They don't seem to be keeping track of participants very accurately either. All seems kinda willy nilly to me. Can anyone weigh in on FFD and their GB?
I'm in that boat also. I want these soo bad haha Lina Leary to sent the payment though
Not that this is the end all be all to put your qualms at ease but I've been in contact with one of the guys at FFD over the past week. Prompt replies and straight forward info.

I'll be picking up a set.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Can someone tell me which offset is used on the Black NA Miata pic?

Also, what is the tire that is pictured on it also...what brand and what size?

- Paulie
Email Austin at FFD.

Tire is a 205 RSR. I suspect the wheel is a +32 in that photo.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
If I pull the trigger, z2 100%
I may even ditch the rs3s and put z2s on my 6uls to downsize
Have you found the 225 RS3 to be too large of a tire for a non FI miata? I would love to put a set beside my 205 888 to see the difference.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Nial a 225 is kind of squished on an 8. Also hankook is coming out with a replacement for the rs3 soon.
I don't have plans to get them. I want to see a 225 street tire next to a 205 toyo R or NT01. Curiosity has got the best of me. That's all.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
No I believe you're correct. I don't think it's a bad experience if you didn't follow those guidelines though. I have 205s on x7 and x6.5s. Still gets me around the track at an ok clip. ;)

Still excited for these x8s though!

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Ugh. On their website they are now saying "Most of the order will ship by end of May"

That might seal it for me. By May I am a month in to my 6 month miata season and if they get delayed in to June, that will suck even more.
I believe this was announced a few weeks back. The GB pricing structure changed in favor of the customer due to the shipment delay.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts