ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
A little on the heavier side of what I want, but they look great, and the price tag is pretty damn good! Now to sift through the wheel threads to see whether I prefer the look of a +20, or a +32 offset on my NB...

·
Registered
399 Posts
He said it was a +20 on their facebook page.

·
Registered
399 Posts
So, has anyone jumped on this group buy, yet? I know Stormin said he is getting a set.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just bought a set, as well. Fingers crossed for another couple of buyers. lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well, since my BFG Sport Comp 2s have maybe 5k on them, I'll probably be stretching those on them until they wear out. After that, we'll see what's on the market. Whatever's good in the wet. lol
I hear the Z2s are a good wet performer, and should have plenty of grip for my daily driving duties. ;)
Anyone run those Federals, yet? My friend put a set on his 240. I'll have to see how they work for him.

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Shoot them an email. They're fairly quick to respond, and I think they have sets in stock, now.

·
Registered
399 Posts
They are indeed +32. I am currently running the BFG SportComp2s that were on my previous set of wheels, because they are fairly new. They are 195/50, and are slightly stretched. If you want more lip protection get 205s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts