ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for the info, guys. Does anyone know how much the deposit is to participate or does the full amount need to be paid? In the event that the list reaches another tier does FFD then refund you accordingly?

Sorry guys, I've been a part of my fair share of group buys in the past, but this one is a little confusing/vague, IMO. I'm just a little confused because the official payment date starts on the 15th and the official close date is on the 31st. Doesn't that mean that the tier and grand total depends on how many people actually follow through and send payment between the 15th and 31st? Seems like a huge sliding scale that's going to fluctuate for half the month. And if only a deposit is needed, there's no mention of what percentage or flat rate it is.

·
Registered
399 Posts
A little on the heavier side of what I want, but they look great, and the price tag is pretty damn good! Now to sift through the wheel threads to see whether I prefer the look of a +20, or a +32 offset on my NB...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can someone tell me which offset is used on the Black NA Miata pic?

Also, what is the tire that is pictured on it also...what brand and what size?

- Paulie

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Can someone tell me which offset is used on the Black NA Miata pic?

Also, what is the tire that is pictured on it also...what brand and what size?

- Paulie
Email Austin at FFD.

Tire is a 205 RSR. I suspect the wheel is a +32 in that photo.

·
Registered
399 Posts
He said it was a +20 on their facebook page.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Damn May? They're starting to lose me a bit. I'll probably wait to see who actually pays and where the tiers are before joining.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
So tempted. Austin told me the inner barrel is 13.44" which is the exact minimum requirement for my BBK (and same as 6UL's). So tempted...

·
Registered
399 Posts
So, has anyone jumped on this group buy, yet? I know Stormin said he is getting a set.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Updates are on FFD's Facebook page. They were close to the most affordable tier at the beginning of the week.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Picked up a set too. Pics on cars they've posted have been very convincing. Probably one of the best reps I've ever seen.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I just bought a set, as well. Fingers crossed for another couple of buyers. lol

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,632 Posts
Sooo who's putting what tires on their set?

I'm waffling between Z2, RE11a or NT01 currently..

21 - 40 of 100 Posts