ClubRoadster.net banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ran across this last night pretty late and was able to get in before 12pst so looks like I got in! $465shipped for a set of good looking wheels is hard to pass on. I wanted 6ULs but they are getting hard to find even from dealers.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
After all my complaining, I got in as well. It is really the color that got me. Almost exactly what I wanted in a great looking wheel. Now to impatiently wait and look like a goober riding around on my stock sunk wheels.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just curious, but is anyone interested in taking my place in the GB? I'm indifferent about these now so if no one's interested I'll just keep them, but if someone missed out and wants in let me know.

Specs are 15x8 +20, anthracite. I paid in full, but still owe shipping costs. I'd let my space go for exactly what it cost, not a penny more or less. We can contact FFD and I'm sure they can work something out. Let me know, dudes!

Edit: They're also scheduled to ship in a month so that means you didn't have to front payment and wait as long as the rest of us!

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Just curious, but is anyone interested in taking my place in the GB? I'm indifferent about these now so if no one's interested I'll just keep them, but if someone missed out and wants in let me know.

Specs are 15x8 +20, anthracite. I paid in full, but still owe shipping costs. I'd let my space go for exactly what it cost, not a penny more or less. We can contact FFD and I'm sure they can work something out. Let me know, dudes!

Edit: They're also scheduled to ship in a month so that means you didn't have to front payment and wait as long as the rest of us!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,100 Posts

I think i'm doing the same thing. My build direction is shifting and I think these wheels will clash with it.

PM me if your interested in these wheels in 15x8 +20 anthracite.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dooooooooo it!!!

I think i'm doing the same thing. My build direction is shifting and I think these wheels will clash with it.

PM me if your interested in these wheels in 15x8 +20 anthracite.
Me first, me first! Just kidding. So there you have it, two spots open in case you guys missed out. And just to be clear, I still love these wheels and think they're a steal for the price/specs/weight. Just going back and forth on whether I should run aftermarket or if I even want to keep the NB anymore. That's all...

·
Registered
242 Posts

Spot still available. I just paid the shipping cost too, so I'm 100% paid in full.

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
any pics of the wheels on a nb?
I test fit my gf's set of Anthracite +20's on the 10AE.
Only took a quick shot since she was getting antsy to put them on her car :D

Here they are on her car. Had to roll the front and rear fenders flat to fit the 205/50 Federal 595 RS-R's.

I'll see about getting some better pictures soon, I've been dying to shoot her car since we put the wheels on!

·
Registered
43 Posts
^ Looking to pick up a set of those myself, and was originally going to go for 205/50 (on a set of RE11a that I can't justify spending on) but read that they run wide. Think I might settle for 195/50s instead to avoid any future rubbing... but I won't have to worry about that for awhile as I'm still on on stock suspension :(

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
They definitely run wide for a 205; much closer to a 215 as far as the actual width. Theyre definitely meaty, which is what we were going for lol. At the ride height her car is at, there's still some very minor rubbing against the fender liners, but its nothing that's detrimental to the tires or fenders themselves. If I remember right, she's running approximately 2.5 degrees of camber all around at the current ride height.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Well now I know exactly how they will look on mine. THANKS! I'm going to have to stare at that photo a half dozen+ times before I decide if I want to mount mine or not.

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Damn, I've been on hiatus from the forums and just found out about this wheel, which looks just like my ATS's so I must have... If anyone changed their mind and ordered the +32's in silver I'll take em off your hands...

·
Registered
357 Posts
61 - 80 of 100 Posts