ClubRoadster.net banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
thinking about picking up a set. Anyone know if you can just buy them outright yet? Or is there still a group buy thing going on?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Shoot them an email. They're fairly quick to respond, and I think they have sets in stock, now.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
They are indeed +32. I am currently running the BFG SportComp2s that were on my previous set of wheels, because they are fairly new. They are 195/50, and are slightly stretched. If you want more lip protection get 205s.

·
I own Laz and you don't.
2,542 Posts
I just want to come in here and share my experience with the FFDs. Austin and Kalson have gone above and beyond in customer service. As you might know, I have 2 sets of the wheels for Lazarus, one for track use with hoosiers and one with RS3s for street/occasional track. The wheels are lightweight, inexpensive, look good, and thus far have taken a beating as laz rockets around the racetrack.

When I purchased my most recent set there was a slight issue with one of the wheels upon arrival. I emailed the guys at FFD and they immediately shipped me another wheel. I had a 3 day track weekend coming up and needed the wheel and they were able to do that for me in a timely fashion that allowed me to get the car ready to go and they included a return shipping label for the wheel that was being replaced. All in all I am very pleased with the customer service and the product itself, I will continue to rock FFDs on Laz for the forseable future, I hope there is a x9 coming out soon :D

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Still enjoying mine. Which reminds me I need to clean off all the brake dust and marbles from Monday!

4 by stormin'norman3, on Flickr
6 by stormin'norman3, on Flickr

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just want to come in here and share my experience with the FFDs. Austin and Kalson have gone above and beyond in customer service. As you might know, I have 2 sets of the wheels for Lazarus, one for track use with hoosiers and one with RS3s for street/occasional track. The wheels are lightweight, inexpensive, look good, and thus far have taken a beating as laz rockets around the racetrack.

When I purchased my most recent set there was a slight issue with one of the wheels upon arrival. I emailed the guys at FFD and they immediately shipped me another wheel. I had a 3 day track weekend coming up and needed the wheel and they were able to do that for me in a timely fashion that allowed me to get the car ready to go and they included a return shipping label for the wheel that was being replaced. All in all I am very pleased with the customer service and the product itself, I will continue to rock FFDs on Laz for the forseable future, I hope there is a x9 coming out soon :D
What was the slight issue?

·
I own Laz and you don't.
2,542 Posts
Here's some shots of both the 15x8 +32 in anthracite and silver with 205/50/15 Hoosier SM6 and 225/45/15 Hankook RS3 respectively
available in anthracite and silver, 15x8 +32 or +20 offset. Here's some photos

·
Mufasa in Training
35,108 Posts
Am I incorrect in stating this, but FFD no longer exists? I can't even find their website any more and no one is answering on their Facebook page.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts