ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just been on a 250mile round trip to collect some roadster bits...

i have a manifold and decat that have FGK written on them, anyone heard of this before?

will get some pics when i can be botherd.

cheers

Dude

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
infact ive just realised its EXACTLY the same as the one retrorocket won on ebay the other day!!! Fujitsubo!!!!!!!!

are they good?!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got this lot for £200!!

standard centre console
cusco offset license holder
FGK 4-1 manifold and decat
and unknown S/S exhaust system

just been reading through the whaty exhaust do you have thread and it appears my exhaust is this one!!

buddy club spec 2

should sound wild when fitted!

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Hmm, I had a Fujitsubo FGK cat back on my first Roadster (with RS*R 4-2-1 header). The exhaust fell apart through rust.

·
1,213 Posts
i got this lot for £200!!

standard centre console
cusco offset license holder
FGK 4-1 manifold and decat
and unknown S/S exhaust system

just been reading through the whaty exhaust do you have thread and it appears my exhaust is this one!!

buddy club spec 2

should sound wild when fitted!

Dude ... just as well you live south of the border with all the duplication you keep making on the parts I buy !!! ha ha ha ....

Fujitsubo FGK 4-1 downpipes are top qhality kit and should give a good few extra hp ... they are beutifully made from high grade stainless steel and welds are of very high quality - maybe not quite as good as a Maxim but not much in it I think ...

I also bought that Pit Crew Racing center exit exhaust with the twin pipes after I searched through a few Road&sters to confirm it was the exact model I was looking for - not bad after a year long search !!! ( was discontinued a few years ago )

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am your arch nemisis, your car will never be individual muhahahahahaha

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also bought that Pit Crew Racing center exit exhaust with the twin pipes after I searched through a few Road&sters to confirm it was the exact model I was looking for - not bad after a year long search !!! ( was discontinued a few years ago )

do i get a finders fee?

·
1,213 Posts

do i get a finders fee?
... next time you are up in Edinburgh I will buy you a pint :wink:

dis you get a chance to find out the dimensions and offsets of your wheels for me ?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not yet mate, i took the rear wheels off to see if they had any sizes on but the sticker must have fallen off/pulled off... how is best to measure the width and offset?

i would go for 16's with the N2's.. the 15's dont really fill out the arches that much and thus look a little small... kickinitoutyo's wheels and offset look awesome!!

look forward to the beer anyhoo :p

·
1,213 Posts
I am going for 16'' R S Watanabe's and Chris Lee has already kindly told me the size/offset on his wheels but unfortunately the wheels taht I am looking at do not come in the exact same width/offset combo so I am trying to find out a bit more information so that I can make as informed a descision as possible before I place my order ... wide wheels are BLOODY expensive :cry:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am toying with the idea of some image wheels, not very JDM though :(

how much do you think the SSR mesh are worth?

·
1,213 Posts
i am toying with the idea of some image wheels, not very JDM though :(

how much do you think the SSR mesh are worth?
depending on condition I would say between £300 - £400 ... it really involves all th eextra expence for flares/bodywork/paint etc so you are looking at a pretty limited market ...

just my thoughts - I could be spot on or way off the mark !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts