ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lazy on my Posts... so here comes bunch! lol
It was Fiat 131 Abarth rally car that I took the decals off and made it look a like road going version.
It had new wheels that still rolls and steers. Bit of engine mods including ITB and the heat treated headers.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I've seen the others you have posted up and they all just look awesome. May I ask where such kits are found? I'd love to build some of these in my free time.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen the others you have posted up and they all just look awesome. May I ask where such kits are found? I'd love to build some of these in my free time.
Thanks!
Well these are not a kit...it's a 1/18 diecast model. I either make my own parts for it or swap out parts from another model.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude you should attempt tilt shift photography. **** would look real
As you can see my photos, I don't know **** of about Photography:blaugh: I took those with some cheap as digi cam:fp: So, I have no idea waht Tilt Shift Photography is...:p

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
As you can see my photos, I don't know **** of about Photography:blaugh: I took those with some cheap as digi cam:fp: So, I have no idea waht Tilt Shift Photography is...:p
It's a manipulation of the camera to make life-size objects seem miniature. like this. That's a way simplified explanation, but it works :p

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts