ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a killer deal on this hood a couple weeks ago, but im not sure if im going to use it or not. its primered white. has a little chip on the left side (smaller then 1cm)

it comes with the bolts to mount it to the existing hood hinges and uses the factory hood latch. i had a slight problem while mounting it due to the center piece where the holes are rubbing on my valve cover.

here r some photos.

Scott

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
If I lived next to you Id pick this up in a heartbeat, dont feel like going through pain in the ass shipping process

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, i don't feel like shipping it either lol. so what do you guys think for the price ? i paid $100 for it, but i think its a little rare to find one of these puppies. so maybe $200-275? i think it looks very similar to the garage vary one or even the stage21 group buy one that was about $500 (and fiberglass even)

Scott

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
That's an Erebuni piece It doesn't fit w/o modification. I think $250 sounds right. I might pick one of these up some day and re-fiberglass it to fit like Bob Bundy did.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this particular hood fits fine without modification. i was rocking it on my car for a couple weeks trying to figure out how i was going to paint it, but decided to take it off while i was trying to figure out how to paint it.

·
3,857 Posts
... i had a slight problem while mounting it due to the center piece where the holes are rubbing on my valve cover.
this particular hood fits fine without modification. i was rocking it on my car for a couple weeks trying to figure out how i was going to paint it, but decided to take it off while i was trying to figure out how to paint it.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
... i had a slight problem while mounting it due to the center piece where the holes are rubbing on my valve cover.

i guess thats kind of confusing eh. the hood fits. just rubs the valve cover, i don't know if i can be any clearer. i wasn't trying to bullshit my way into making the hood sell faster. its a FEELER im not twisting arms for people to buy this thing

·
3,857 Posts

i guess thats kind of confusing eh. the hood fits. just rubs the valve cover, i don't know if i can be any clearer. i wasn't trying to *@#%! my way into making the hood sell faster. its a FEELER im not twisting arms for people to buy this thing
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/737924/6
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/737924/7

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey thanks for the info max. seems like a very good idea. i didn't know who bob was.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually looking closer at the photos. it seems the guy before me cut those back alot of the hood where it rubs on the valve cover. but that center piece still rubs and thats it.

·
3,857 Posts
It's a very nice hood if you can make it work like the guy from m.net.
It just needs some work, you see how he managed to pull it up a little bit and then he smooth it down...

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea, seems like alot of work. might b worth it if i was living in a house instead of this crumby apartment across the street from the university. maybe ill undertake this project this summer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts