ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on. I realized I still never made a thread to say hi.

I finally picked up a 94 about a month ago! Ive wanted one (94-95) for years, and seeing that my other car isnt a good daily driver, I knew this was my opportunity.

117k on the odo, exterior 8/10, interior 9/10, new top, fresh fluids/pads, super clean engine bay, no rust etc. Got a Hard Dog M1 sport roll bar with it, too.

Ive had to replace the inner shift boot/cover, speedo cable, and clean up the battery area a bit, but all in all, its an awesome DD. Ive had some fun cars in the past, and this stock miata is already up there on the list. I have some things in store for it in the near future along with some parts sitting around.

Picked it up from the owner of the race team I work for, so its easy for my to tinker with it at the shop :)

See ya'll around the boards

sb

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
Very nice, any plans for the car?

I'm jealous. I'm still saving. Welcome to the site. Your car looks clean.
You gettin pretty close to enough for one now? Or are you just waiting for the right one? Make sure that you find the right one first, don't just buy the first one you see. Make sure you love it when you buy it. GL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sup guys. I do have some plans for the car. Im going to grab some coilovers, wheels, sway bars, R-package F/R lips, throw the roll bar in, Sparco wheel, I have a MOMO racing bucket at the shop to throw in, then some little power bits i.e. intake/header/exhaust. Just a clean, street-modded miata. We run 2 SM's and an STU/SM5 MX-5 on the club side of our team, but Im not going that route. At least I have some spares if I do decide to take the car out on the race track

Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work for Mitchum Motorsports out of Virginia Beach VA. We campaign two 2010 Camaro GS.R's in the Grand-Am GS series full time and a Grand-Am Rolex 997 GT3 for the Rolex 24. We also have the club miatas that we do enduros with when we have time. Fun stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts