ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its not my roadster...but took over 3.5 years to get my car the way it is and the hard work is finally starting to pay off. the build isnt done yet, but im almost there

LINK ---> http://www.audizine.com/features/azer.php?azid=39

enjoy!
-josh

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
Very nice car man. I hope you do the miata up with just as much quality.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice car man. I hope you do the miata up with just as much quality.
i really really want to. honestly, i get more attention in the miata than the audi when im driving around. i just with it had some boost and flares

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nice, really like the Audi. Got the VMR 710's on my Passat, love them! Looking for something similar that can go on the Miata...

·
Supporting Member
1,755 Posts
With all the money you spent on the Audi I'm sure the Miata will be an easier car to build on. Granted parts cost no matter what, I think the Miata might be a cheaper platform. Looks great though, very well done.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With all the money you spent on the Audi I'm sure the Miata will be an easier car to build on. Granted parts cost no matter what, I think the Miata might be a cheaper platform. Looks great though, very well done.
i agree 100%.

ive modded the miata for about 8 months and its been nothing but a breeze. I feel like there is no task i cant handle on the miata after all the crap i had to deal with on the audi

·
Registered
505 Posts
Buy nice or buy twice

Wow I really love that saying. Amazing build sir, you desrve every bit of that feature. And not to mention the car is sick as hell!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Awesome job! A friend of mine had one of these cars stock. I always felt these cars have potential. If I were you I'd be really happy with it, it is way more unique than an Evo or STI.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts