ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few months of no new updates I've finally gotten a break from the weather to clean her up a bit and take some pix of the progress. They aren't the best pics but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
diggin the factory lips, how do you like your corbeau?, Im thinking of getting one
The forza's awesome. Bolted right up with the Corbeau slider. A little hard to get used to but once you do its leagues better then the stock seats.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Needs more intercooler!!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Hawt. You've done a lot of work on your car since I first saw it last year. I thought you had a pair of race seats, not just one? Are your radio and center consoles painted piano black? It looks really glossy. Engine bay looking good as always. It's nice to have the summer wheels back on again but you'll need to swap your winter wheels/tires back on for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea just one Seat for now. I got it used for a really good deal so im gonna need to order another one. The center is carbon fiber so thats why it looks glossy. It really has come along way from last summer. Remember this pic from when we went on that drive with Matt?

EWWWWWW!!!! stock....

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts