ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals. I came from miata.net. This place is so different! This place has some things that miata.net is missing and miata.net has some things that this place is missing! Both are great!

I'm from the Los Angeles area. Purchased my 93 in late 2002. Basically stock, except Tein Basics lowered to about a little under 12"f and a little over 12"r. The pictures are from the very first time I lowered it (11"f and 12"r). Driveway is NOT LEVEL. I should be recieving a GV lip this week or next.

I use to have a 2nd gen Teg and did all the meets and get togethers (G2IC.com). Kind of missed those kind of things.

The top does go down, unlike those s2k and z4 owners!

Anyways, looking forward to being a part of the clubroadster community! Maybe one day I'll come out to the local gatherings!

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
KINOD SUCK BALLS.. j/k i always wanted to go but i dont really wanna bring a stock miata there. :cry: ...and n e ways i have work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!

My camera doesn't quite capture the dings and faded pieces well! So when's the next time the PDR and wax guy comes for tech day? :p

This place is friendly! At m.net there are some that are cranky but it makes for some good reading :p

I'm actually from SGV. I read about the meets in the CA section. I just 'might' check it out. It is nice to know there are meets nearby! What is "KINOD"?

My car isn't mint nor souped up. There are people that can't afford all the fancy stuff or have time to keep their car mint. But I do know how you feel. I use to show up in my primered teg with a rollcage, black steelies, and a poor fitting faux mugen bumper with absolutely no performance to back it up. I got dirty looks from some members! I knew what might happen but I went to the meets anyways!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts