ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting for a while to wrap my foglights with the ever so popular lamin-x but didnt feel like paying the $20 or so to buy the material. Oddly enough I work day in and day out with a Roland Large format digital printer and finially it clicked why dont I just print yellow ink on clear vinyl (for ones that dont know the ink used in digital printing is transparent) and see what it looks like, and so I did. As I was browsing the lamin-x site I noticed they posted the templates that are used when they sell pre-cut pieces, so I looked up the foglights for my car and saved it to my computer. Anyways Im sure you get the idea so here are a few pictures of the process. Also you will notice that I dont have the factory foglights instead I have some cheap aftermarket ones that looked close to factory as possible because I am cheap and they only cost me $20 at a local auto parts store. Next I am going to paint the insides of my headlights black and red out the turn signals on the taillights. P.S. I can supply the foglight cut out or any other cut-out in any color to anyone who is interested. Just PM me.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts