ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I like the gold and black combo. I know Buddy Clubs are skinny as they come, but those look like fat person seats for some reason to me, maybe it's the shoulder/neck flairs?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
It's been recently found that the wide version will fit in a Miata--don't know how though...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is the wide version ive had it in for like 2 months now im not sure if it work with a normal seat rail, i ordered driver side rails from memory fab, well they go by jdm and the driver side rail came from japan and it was for there driver side(passenger u.s) so i had to modify the mounting tabs to make it work, also there is another slot cut into the rail to mount the seat lower

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
it does look badass, how does piping go through dash, is it possible to still remove the dash??,

also how you like that seat??? is it pricy??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
when you run the front hoop throught the dash you knotch the dash so it can still be removed, also scca rules state that the you can use a non fia cert seat aslong as it is mounted to the roll bar from the back of the seat, my fabricator welded a mount on the harness bar so i can do this, its just been to cold for me to get some motivation to work on it, i love the buddy club seat, ive sat in a few diffrent sparcos and i dont like them as mutch, for drifting it works good cause its tight at the bottom and a little looser around the shoulders so i can move my arms better

·
Registered
592 Posts
um, is that a jungle gym stuck in a miata
slutz4 FYI- Jungle gym is a ricer term for a non-functional rollcage in a car. ala PVC pipes with padding covers.

Not a very common term, I've only seen it once but I'm old.

Chris

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts