Discussion Starter #1
Postman arrived today :)

Some previews taken with my crappy phone cam :p

[/img]

M

·
0 Posts
Bastid! :eek:

It's been 7 days since I ordered EMS to CA. I'll let you know if mine come today.

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Greg,

Love the thumb! Very R&S like the pics where they're always pointing at the part :-D

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Greg,

Hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your thumb to use for my avatar for a while.

;-D

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
what a tease.............. Bill you should have got your R&S by now??

Mine are still on the way via snail mail, i should have them here in the next 2 weeks......... :?

PhatMiata

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RoadstarJDM said:
Hey Greg,

Hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your thumb to use for my avatar for a while.

;-D
:shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I really like that Aston nose. The aftermarket bonnet really helps carry the look. Notice how the driver and passenger mirrors are on different length stalks.

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LagunaMiata said:
Are the tail lights NA or NB??
Can't find them on Barchetta's site... but browsing in Japanese is a little tough.
NA

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
freedomgli said:
I really like that Aston nose. The aftermarket bonnet really helps carry the look. Notice how the driver and passenger mirrors are on different length stalks.
I know! Koga-San added that option recently :cry: I have the short arms on both sides.

M

·
0 Posts
LagunaMiata said:
LagunaMiata said:
What ever happened to the group buy?
Anyone? Bill?
Any day now...they were supposedly shipped from Japan to me on 3/27.

I'm as anxious as anyone, been checking my PO box every day.

I'll let you know ASAP!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Greg,

Is your subscription straight from japan? How much(landed cost) in PHP? Maybe you can just text me 09174536978. TIA

BTW, the mag's a nice change from medical books huh.. :)

,Dale

·
1,213 Posts
like the pics of the barchetta lamps ... I have just ordered a set of the zoom engineering ones for someone here in the UK so I will get a chance to see a set in the flesh ... if their nice I will get a set for the retrorocket ...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Picked my copy up at Kinokuniya yesterday...along w/ another copy of Hyper Rev #92 and the latest RevSpeed. It had a couple NC articles in it for the tome of Miata Volume 2--unless it's Miata Mag or the like, I cut out the articles and put 'em in a huge binder. Vol 2 is almost full and I have another full of Mini and Lotus articles.

Also picked up the silver Ebbro NC model from the model/trading card store downstairs.

I know...it's a sickness w/ no cure. Hey at least it keeps me out of the bingo parties!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts