ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
NA is superior, anyone who says otherwise is WRONG.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This site - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/5361/ will help.
NA = 1990 - 1997
NB = 1999 - 2005
NC = 2006+

And you can also break it down farther , 90 -93 = M1
94 -97 =M1.5
98 -00 =M2
01 -05 =M2.5

Sorry but I don't like the new NC or M3 or whatever they call the new RX8 look alike , OMFG have youse seen how big the door handles are on the outside of that body stlye forgetaboutit I just don't like them and the stock wheels are way to big and the ride is way to smooth , not miata like at all , sorry but I just don't care for the NC , hell I have trouble with 01 and up .
If Mazda isn't careful they'll do to the maiat what nissan did to the 240Z , a big fat girly car , ewwwwwwwwww

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
The Miata is already a girly car.

Luckily I am so manly it all evens out.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Something looks familiar about your avatar...

·
Registered
89 Posts
As we all know there wasn't a 98 MX5 and since he asked the question I figured if I had left out the year 98 he would wanna know why , of course as we all know they kept sellin 97 through the 98 yr till the 99 aka M2 came online , but if you look at some aftermaket sites from overseas they do list the model yr 98 , and I know someone with an M2 and the yr it was built was April of 98 . Hell the german sites some list the first yr as 89 now you tell me who is wrong !

·
Registered
100 Posts
This site - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/5361/ will help.
NA = 1990 - 1997
NB = 1999 - 2005
NC = 2006+

And you can also break it down farther , 90 -93 = M1
94 -97 =M1.5
98 -00 =M2
01 -05 =M2.5

Sorry but I don't like the new NC or M3 or whatever they call the new RX8 look alike , OMFG have youse seen how big the door handles are on the outside of that body stlye forgetaboutit I just don't like them and the stock wheels are way to big and the ride is way to smooth , not miata like at all , sorry but I just don't care for the NC , hell I have trouble with 01 and up .
If Mazda isn't careful they'll do to the maiat what nissan did to the 240Z , a big fat girly car , ewwwwwwwwww

OH MY GOD
The end is approaching.
I agree with Boily' 100%
:lol: :shock:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Having owned a 92 1.6 I can agree with the ease of maintence but , I do like my 99 tho when it dies I may go back a few yrs and get anutter M1 , gotta lover da barndoors .

When I sold my 92 and don't ask why , after I was told it was a very strong pullin 1.6 but I had done a few things to it , new intake and exhaust and flywheel and clutch , the clutch being a Sachs aka Borg&Beck , which when I had my british car were known for being the best , so I guess it was a cool little car but its gone now the guy who bought it crashed it and didn't even remove the MoMo , gotta lover a MoMo hell I got one in my 99 , nuthin better than a fine italian leather steering wheel .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts