ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Bin, a rotary enthusiast. With the rising gas prices I reluctantly traded my FC for a Miata, which was the best decision I've made for a while. I enjoy tinkering here and there with cars when I can find time. I also own a FD which is in need of a replacement engine. I'm looking forward to learning more about the "Roadster". So here they are, my Mazda reps.

Miata

Note: The turn signals have been replaced and the stock hollows are sticking around much longer.

FD

Note: It needs a new engine (coolant seal and irons are trashed), and I'm not going V8. I consider myself a purist so I'll keep a 13B in my FD and a 1.8 in the NA

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
환대를 위한 감사합니다. I'm working on it, trying to get a better job. I really miss the military perks.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
You should just give up on the FD and give it to me. Will send a tow truck right over to pick it up :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should just give up on the FD and give it to me. Will send a tow truck right over to pick it up :)
If I hadn't gone through so much trouble getting it legalized, I would. But I'm too attached, plus its fun to mess and tinker on.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome another Korean member! I'm half moms full..wish I could understand more. I can read it but have no idea what most of it means lol also I can sorta understand when my mom yells at me haha kinda weird. I only understood the thank you lol?...Nice FD by the way

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Due to recent events I may just go back to the military and fix my FD.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Your problem is that you still have the twins. Throw a single in that bish.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
But I like the response of the twins, and it was an old random coolant hose that failed.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Melted because the twins.

Im just giving you a hard time because I am jelly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are right though, the twins put off so much heat that the hoses get brittle and weak.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I must have missed that particular coolant hose when I installed it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts