ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. :)
Just a simple introduction. I've always been a Honda lover. Always will be, but it was time to branch out, so I sold my Integra and bought this gem for $4200.

149k on the clock. 1.8. Paint is in great condition. Brand new top. Interior is immaculate. Power everything.

So far, it has been a very fun car. Too cold lately to drive with the top down, but soon, very soon.

Plans are: Megan EZ Street Coilovers, 949 6UL 15X7 paired with 205/50 Star Specs. Possibly a lip and a FM spoiler. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
my miata is exactly the same .same year n all, only differnce is urs has cup holders mine has ash tray. no use to me lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha. I think the cup holders are just and additive. They clip into the tray. And yeah I'm in SoCal. :thumbup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you man. I had a 93 Prelude, then a 93 Accord, and now I'm at my Miata.
I'll still be a Prelude enthusiast, and I still respect that community, but, now I've moved onto something a bit less mainstream, though, a Prelude is pretty far down there in terms of being mainstream lol.

Welcome to the site! Sick car!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Welcome.

As a side note, cupholders are useless. Put a drink in there and the shifting motion gets uncomfortable.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome.

As a side note, cupholders are useless. Put a drink in there and the shifting motion gets uncomfortable.
Hahah. I started to think about that. I had a drink in there the other night and I had to bend my arm awkwardly to shift. :roll:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the greetings! :)
I actually bought the car knowing it didn't like to go into reverse. I finally got sick of it, pulled the tranny and dropped it off at the transmission shop. Turned out it was just a broken washer that fell in or something like that. Lol. Didn't cost me a single penny. Now it goes in to reverse no problemo. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts