ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on a NB. I don't really wanna do flares, just the stock body. Think i can do some light pulling to fit 15x9s -13 or 16s.. flush?? I know lots of members w/ x8 +0s that look pretty flush w/ rolled fenders.. thanx...

·
Registered
185 Posts
a 15x9 with a -16 off set would be stick way to far out. now a +16 may look good i dont know if you ment a + or -

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i meant -16. But im jus brainstormin to see wut would look flush while lowered...w/ a x9

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
I believe american racing sells 15x9 and 15x10. There is a member here( the one that bought P.J.'s flared miata). His wheels are American racing. If I find a link I will post.

·
Registered
534 Posts
with light pulling helllz no man. You need some good pull, like 1.5"+ to fit those. 9jj with like +13/15 would be pretty flush, sticking out as much as 8jj 0et

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with light pulling helllz no man. You need some good pull, like 1.5"+ to fit those. 9jj with like +13/15 would be pretty flush, sticking out as much as 8jj 0et
yea..i wuz thinkin kinda the same thing, i need a pretty aggressive pull. But i see us Nb'ers using x8 +0 pretty flush and NAs fittin those w/ good pulls like the link above and i was HOPING we could get away w/ it or someone on the board has done it..but..guess not..hehe..

O jonnybravo, i was thinking about some hayashi's or watanabes..hehe.. O yea, so do u need more red 002s? sorry about the wrong quote for u on the GM ones...ite..payce..

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
As emilio said on M.net, a 9 +40ish would fit without more than a fender roll, theoretically. I would imagine a +30 would sit flush w/o a stretched tire.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on the "pampered car.." thread in the General section by CE28N or wutever.. he's doin 15x9 +23. I dunno if he pulled his fenders or not, but it seems like those specs fit pretty good on his NA while still having room for more width... so i wuz hopin we can do more on our NBs... :?

·
Registered
534 Posts
you can do more, but not that much. -16 is going to stick out 39mm more than +23, that's a little over 1.5"! +10 on a 9jj wheel will fit a roll/pull and 205 tire stretched.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts