ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
That thing is an eyesore.
it is haha. the duce-style kit is done to death imo, but the spoiler kinda helps. but we also couldn't detach it from the trunk so we just put the white trunk on.

on the bright side, it's not missing an exhaust anymore and the steering wheel hub's actually attached now.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
not much has changed (surprise) i wasn't working for a few months bc of the virus that america seems to be excelling at. but i'm back in now. bummed but it's also not a service job at least, but some of my coworkers like to be social still. so..****?

mostly been parts gathering over the last few months. no pictures cause i've been slacking on that and also don't feel like dealing with the new layout still.

parts that matter:
-FM frame rails from black friday, so i can feel less bad about being too low
-4.3 torsen swap
-rear diff cover from an n/a FC RX7, to make extra sure it doesn't get broken by my whopping 100whp
(if anyone crafty wants to buy an n/a FC 3.9 diff without the rear cover hmu)
-a front wheel bearing since it's been noisy for some time
-second front wheel bearing as an excuse to finally put on the...
-extended wheel studs that i've been sitting on for a couple years
-full set of NA8 front arms from a friend who recently switched to an angle kit (not friend from a few posts prior)
-RLCA's from a seller upstate

just waiting on RUCA's from zerekfab now. poly bushings are finally happening!! i still need to remove all the old bushings, and get zerk fittings in place, but hey progress.

then finally an alignment, so i can have a proper one, instead of one that has to work around having too much camber in the rear bc of the ride height.

lastly, random inspo since the jdm sub-forums have been barren for years

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

of wheels and car

mbn to have paperweight
fixed*

i completely forgot that picture existed. unemployment was...nice. that's all i have to say about that haha

here's a picture from today, when i impulse bought spare set of door cards that popped up. mine are dirty from transporting parts too carelessly and have holes from closing the door on the seatbelt....fck.

speedbumps hit different when you haven't mounted your rear tow hook higher yet. it looks flatspotted bc JonB had it at the lowest position before i got it. ricer...lmao

81 - 85 of 85 Posts