ClubRoadster.net banner

(FL) Full carbon/suede Noble M400 seats/brackets/sliders

3K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  oldgrayfrog 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Cameron Auld
E-mail: Skim1040 @ tampabay. rr. com
Price: $1000 obo (trades?)
Shipping: Willing to ship, but buyer pays! Local pickup or delivery within a reasonable distance ok
Preferred Payment: PayPal or M.O.

I've had these seats for quite a while and love them...still do. I've just decided to go a different route with the miata and don't want these sitting around collecting dust.

So...

They're a pair of stock seats from a Noble M400

Here's a pic of the actual car they came from

Full carbon shell, covered in ballin' Alcantara suede. The seats are a dark dark, almost black grey
click me for more information on Alcantara

I will include mounting brackets for both seats, as well as sliders. Getting them to fit into your own car will possibly take a different set of sliders or some sort of fixed mount.

I'd give the seats a 9/10 rating. The Alcantara is in near perfect condition with exception to one slight blemish on the back of one seat, and the carbon shells have very few markings.

That's 12lbs PER SEAT...****'s light

Asking $1,000 obo or trade me a set of seats of comparable value.

PM me with any further questions, offers, etc.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: FS: Full carbon/suede Noble M400 seats/brackets/sliders

Holy mother of...

These are positive reactions I hope :D

A little back story on how I got the seats:
I worked for a shop/team called Freedom Autosport (google them.) One of the owner/drivers for the team owns a Noble that was converted into a full SCCA race car, so we had no use for the stock seats.
After a few months of them sitting around the shop, I picked them up from the owner!

#3 ·

Wow! Killer seats. GLWS!

#10 ·

Ask and you shall receive.

Tip to tip it's almost exactly 22" Hard to see due to the reflective nature of the tape, but you can see the 2ft. mark just to the right

#14 ·

damn.... wow.... **** I need lots of monies... NOW! GLWS...

m400 is one of mah dream cars...

#15 ·

damn.... wow.... **** I need lots of monies... NOW! GLWS...

m400 is one of mah dream cars...
They are incredible little machines. Lee Noble did a damn good job designing the car.

From working at Freedom, I had the pleasure of wrenching on, and driving many! I've driven bone stock nobles, all the way up to a single turbo beast that we built in house. 700whp in that car feels incredible :D

#18 ·

I got to park a couple when i worked valet, so, dont get to play much in them... wish i got the chance...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.