ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are interested, the Miata finally came out of paint today. Posted a couple of pics for you to see. I mounted the Watanabes on it for now to see how they'd look on the car. The stance is all wrong for now, since the hull has no engine (or anything else for that matter) mounted yet. Once everything is in place, it should sit quite a bit lower. Also have to wire the hood release before I can fully close & latch the hood.

Attachments

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pics...

Attachments

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Wow! That is freakin' beautiful!!

Can't wait to see more progress pics!

Don't wait until it's all re-assembled to post more pics!

We wanna see the progress!

Is that the Ariel I see in the background of the first pic? :wink:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
=D> Hehehe... Thanks for virtually lowering the car.

The final product won't be quite that low, but your pic does give a good impression of where the project is going. 8)

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! Didn't know that he sold it! :shock:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You should have painted it montego blue!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
wow...... the yellow REALLY POPS! I'm on the fence regarding color choice..... but I trust your judjement and will reserve any further comment until the car is fully assembled.....

just havingthe lights in there will make a huge difference in how it looks, as will having the hood latched, etc...... Can't wait to see it with the glass in, interior done, and everything assembled...... I have a feeling it will look like a completely different animal by then!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! =D>

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More pics taken this morning. Was able to get the hood closed, and the light is a little better. Of course the green looks way too dark in all the pics #-o

Made a concept pic for the planned stance on the car in one of them, too (first pic)...changed the ride height & put some virtual headlights/turn signals onto the car.

Attachments

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More pics...temporarily installed the GV tail light lenses to get an idea how they'd look in the rear.

Attachments

·
Mufasa in Training
32,659 Posts
Looks very nice, David :-#

Any chance we could catch up before I head out of town?

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks very nice, David :-#

Any chance we could catch up before I head out of town?
Definitely want to try! When are you leaving town? Maybe we can hook up today?

M

·
0 Posts
Bryan,

I want to see The Thuper Toad myself.

If you want a ride to Garage Woolery, I'd schlepp you around...er...chauffeur you again.

Just give me a call.

Bill

·
Mufasa in Training
32,659 Posts
1 - 20 of 85 Posts