ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4k obo or miata trade + some cash depending

I've decided to trade the BRG. Im still waiting on Chuck to get back to me with what number this is, maybe Ill just call that number.

I just feel like anything I do to the car would be desecrating it. There are millions of Miatas to mess with, I'd rather leave the BRG alone. So, if one of you have been looking for a BRG, Im looking to trade mine. I'd really like trade only so I have no downtime between cars. Ive been driving this daily and have added 1000 miles from when I got it. Car is nearing 132k. Ive always driven it easy and rarely have reved over 4k unless the situation called for it.

Softtop is near perfect except for the window has a couple gouges, they still hold rain out and you could always get a replacement.
The hard top has two very minor cracks along edges. No terminal fractures or anything.

The body is the roughest part of the car. probably around 14 or so dents. No idea how the previous owner got so many. The good news is they can all be removed paintless except for one tiny dimple.

When I got the car the passenger window was stuck down and wouldnt go up. I took apart the switch and cleaned the contacts and the passenger window went up, as it went up it popped twice and now it wont go down. Probably just have to get in there and unbind whatever. Seats are worn, would need reupholstered. Horn doesnt blow when you push the button. No clue, dont care.

pretty much everything else is intact and ready to go. Also comes with a pioneer dolphin cd player and aftermarket pioneer door speakers.

I'll have more pics tomorrow, for now these are some I took after purchase.

I removed the towing hitch and am selling it separately. I also removed the bumper sticker.

EDIT: after reading the rules and seeing I must post a price, Ill put $4k

EDIT 2: PICS

2 cracks on top dash

Later today Ill have the car number of 3997

·
Registered
740 Posts
Very interested but will PM when I'm not browsing on my phone. I have a 91 with LSD, P/S, A/C, manual windows. 121xxx miles. Hardtop and rollbar

·
Registered
740 Posts
Would you be interested in a 91 like mine? We should meet and check each others cars at some point since im all of 45 mins away from Tampa

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
somewhat but Id like to see what other offers I get. PM some pics or a link to a thread of yours or something.

Ultimately I'd like a trade plus cash, but we'll see.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Trade + cash could be arranged depending on how we both feel about each others cars...when I get home ill def send pics and such.

And thanks lol, didnt even realize I'd been on here a year, time flies lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you would be willing to separate the hardtop, I would be very interested. I have a 2001 BRG so this would be perfect. And I'm only 45min to an hour away from Tampa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts