ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4th Annual Florida MIATA ONLY Car Show!!! \(^_^)/ (TAMPA, FL)

The time of year has come again to see some really sweet Miatas, and to meet & greet fellow Miata owners that share the same passion for these wonderful cars as you do!! So clean up your Miata, grab your co-pilot, and lets have some fun! PS bring a jacket, it might get cold this year, again. ;p

Feel free to post questions, or just to say "HEY", im going!! on this thread!

We will meet up to take a head count (getting bigger every year) and enjoy some good food, great company, and some really great Miatas! Plus we can take over the parking lot with Miatas! There is pleanty of overflow parking in the K-Mart Plaza lot attached to Sonics location (can hold 300 Miatas very easily). hehehee

This year we would like to invite ALL Florida Miata Clubs, to see how strong their showing is. Or any Miata's owners just down on vacation or in the area, we want you to come out and have a great time with us!!!

:mrgreen: WHEN: SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SATURDAY December 16th, 2006
:mrgreen: WHERE: SONIC's Parking Lot
:mrgreen: TIME: 5pm Til ............ ?? (cows come home?)
:mrgreen: GOAL: See some cool Miatas, meet fellow owners, & eat!!
:mrgreen: LOCATION: Sonics @ Gandy Blvd (address below)

4411 WEST GANDY BOULEVARD
TAMPA, FL 33611
(813) 805-7446

GOOGLE MAP HERE!!
http://tinyurl.com/y4oepk

There are more pictures of our 1st "Annual" Event on the HomePage.
http://www.tampabaymiatas.net/gatherings_pages/12052003_eastandwest.htm

Something new this year, there will be MIATA PRIZES this year for the "Cleanest" Miata, "Most Moddified" Miata, "Highest Mileage" Miata & "Farthest Driven" Miata (incentive for the non-locals) hehehe, as well as a few door prizes to be raffled off!!! You dont need a ?show car? to attend, heck you just need your Miata, or have some enthusiasm for Miatas!!

Lets Shine them up, and Show them off!

ATTENTION MIATA VENDORS; if you would like to donate prizes to our Miata Only car show please contact Randy George directly via email at [email protected]

PhatMiata

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: 16-DEC-2006 4th Annual Florida MIATA ONLY Car Show!!!

Alas, I will not be able to make it this year.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: 16-DEC-2006 4th Annual Florida MIATA ONLY Car Show!!!

Just because you moved out of state is no excuse Mr. Luna!!! [-X

your sexy NB will be greatly missed as well as its pilots hahhah :wink:

PhatMiata :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
31,059 Posts
Dang it...I'm going to visit my folks for Christmas that weekend (because I'm going to be in Cozumel for Christmas with Christy's family). Choices, choices...

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Re: 16-DEC-2006 4th Annual "FLORIDIANS" MIATA ONLY Car Show!!!

I can't wait!!! =D> It's about time I get to meet some roadster fans!! Randy and Tim, I talked to you about heading up and this is perfect! I'm gettin' off work early and I'll be there by 5. :p

·
Registered
902 Posts

I'm am definately going and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

So that's why Tim has been making his engine so spotless, to win the "Cleanest" Miata & "Most Moddified" :p

Hahahhaa Actually, we have another member in the local club that has his engine bay so freaking clean you can see your face in the paint !!! :shock: The locals jokingly call him "Mr. Clean", but his car is always spotless whenever ive seen it. Tim would have some tough competition!!! :twisted:

Glad to see Jimmy @ Fuji-Racing is able to make it this year!! Alot of people in the local club are very interested in seeing his kits 1st hand!! =D> If there is anyone in Florida that has ever wanted to see his kits in person, now is your chance!

I think there might also be some other Tuners coming out this year, have to wait and see.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have the day off, but my local Miata club is having an event that night, so I have to choose.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
If I can get a ride... :(

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.