ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
also, ultimate, if the new lady interest can't make it, and you've still concetrated mainly on the "other" (not the broken parts) parts of your car, you can ride with me.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Re: 16-DEC-2006 4th Annual "FLORIDIANS" MIATA ONLY Car Show!!!

Providing I can get the coolent temp sensor on this weekend I'll be there.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

I'm in there like swim wear...

anybody else from central florida want to caravan out to this?
Yeah that sounds like a nice idea.

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing the Central and Southern Florida Miata contingents! =D>

This might be a good time to ask for any of those odd parts or things you might need from fellow Miata owners (i.e. that odd bolt, bracket, etc.). Several of us have parts or donor cars from which to scavenge bits.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Damn it, I might not be able to go afterall.

I had to book my car into the mazda dealer to see if they can fix my cooling problem as replacing the coolent temp sensor that was checked as faulty hasnt solved the problem of over heating. Damn damn!

I booked it in early so maybe they will solve the issue in an hour and I can still make it out.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

This might be a good time to ask for any of those odd parts or things you might need from fellow Miata owners (i.e. that odd bolt, bracket, etc.). Several of us have parts or donor cars from which to scavenge bits.
Good idea John!!! =D>

This can also double as a swap meet, so if there are any parts you want to sell, now is your chance, load them in the trunk and bring some cash in case someone has some parts you want to buy/trade for.

I have some parts i will bring for people to check out at the meeting, for sale and trade, and the ONLY way you are gonna see them is to SHOW UP! (loading trunk) 1028 Mirrors, Mazdaspeed Steering wheel, GTX Cam Cover, Okuyama Strut Bar, Carbon Fiber Intake, Road&Ster Books, AWD parts, JDM Badges, shift knobs, and whatever else i can find in the garage! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
258 Posts

Randal, I think you'd need to bring a trailer to bring all that stuff with you ;)

I'll be showing up. My mods include flaking/cracking paint, and my trailer hitch installed with a chrome ball. Joy!

But I'll be there, though I'll have to cut early. Two gorgeous women and a party are my priority ;)

Have a wood steering wheel from moss to sell...

-meaty

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm going to try to make it, I may have to clean up the BRG (I've barely driven it since we moved a week ago.)

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts

But I'll be there, though I'll have to cut early. Two gorgeous women and a party are my priority ;)

-meaty
Riiiiiiiight...We'll believe that if we see pictures.

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts
I sold my flared miata. I dont know what Ill be up there in if anything
Aww, man! I really hoped to see your car after seeing the pics in another thread. I'm ready for flares and I wanted to see how yours looked in person.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

Here is the updated list as of Thursday, i have alot of maybes, some on the fence, and lurkers that will just show without posting, so hopefully seeing this list of Miatas that ARE attending will get you motivated to post too!!

MEMBERS ATTENDING

PhatMiata (NA)
Cody (Turbo NB)
Muddy (Mazdaspeed Turbo NB)
Agoguen (NA)
Drasp (NA)
Miata-GT (NA)
Drive Topless (NA)
I8A-PONY (SuperCharged V8 )
Deadmeat (NA)
Tim Allen (IRTB)
Fergy (Supercharged NB)
Billy Young (NA)
Loren (R-PKG)
Sermon Nation (NA)
Nota24 (NA)
Jimmy (IRTB)
Grinerizer (Turbo NA)
SkinnyRoadster (NB)
chokeasphyxia (??)
Hammerhead (Turbo NA)
Sparky95 (NA)
2NDSHIFT (Turbo NB)
Wowak (NA)

Anyone else? please post if you are going so we can get a head count!

PhatMiata \(^_^)/

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm back on the fence as I'm now obligated to help some friends move on saturday. Hopefully I can commence with that early.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I'm on the fence, I'd kill to see some sweet Miatas rather than most of the stockers around here. I dunno if I want to chance it with the clutch going, I dunno if my friend can get off work to come out with me either, haven't seen her in person in a while. If work goes smooth Sat, and Sakura can hold the drive, I'll be up there. If not, don't be too mean on my truck :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Well, my car didnt sell! Buyer backed out. Im glad though since he had no idea what a LINK was, and he debated with me that I didnt need the 550 cc injectors. In other words, he would have ruind my car. Bad news, I cant make it up there to the meet :(

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.