ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
4,440 Posts
Ok - so nobody wants to post pics of this event - so I went out and found some :p

And I didn't even go to this thing....but looks liek a great turn out. Credit goes to someone on m.net for these pics (sorry I forgot your name).

Attachments

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks dan-o

I think too many people were ogggling over the cars and nobody was thinking to take pics as we are all the same locals, and we have seen each others cars 100+ times, hahaha

Next event is gonna be a daylight event, (March 10) and i will take alot of pictures of the cars, and all of their detailed parts.

And yeah, once the sun went down all the hooked up cars came outta the woodwork, and all the stock looking cars went home to bed, haaha, go figure.

Peter, i aint post those from other pics from the other forums cause those Miatas all looked stock to me, boooo :twisted:

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR DONATING PRIZES:

Joe & Crew from R-SPEED.net
Stacy @ Ferman Mazda Parts Dept
Casey Norris @ Pep Boys! :wink:

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
oh damn i would have gone if i knew this
You have to read the board more often, where are you located, fill out your profile, there is couple more big meetings coming up, one is Sarasota, FL on Jan 28th, and another in Tampa on Mar 10th. Details on the big meets will follow in another thread.............

And alot of the local clubs have meetings every week!! East-Side Tampa Miatas meets every Wednesday, West-Side SunRiders meets every Tuesday, Orlando's Dirty Fingernails gang meets every Monday, and Orlando Roadsters meet every Friday or Thursday i believe?

PhatMiata

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.