ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
executive summary: is it ready yet? is it ready yet?

heh, seriously ... $249 thru advanced auto concepts (?) they're taking deposits now.

M

·
0 Posts
jif said:
executive summary: is it ready yet? is it ready yet?

heh, seriously ... $249 thru advanced auto concepts (?) they're taking deposits now.
BTW, that $249 doesn't include lights, just the buckets and lids. You have to get the bulbs elsewhere. They did that so people could have freedom to choose conventional or HID light sources.

FYI, here's the link:
http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/MiataKitPage.shtml

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
tetsuyagarage said:
*looks at pic...continues to turn over rocks in search of activie low pros*

idk the flush headlight look never really caught on with me...i think i would get some moss' and buy cf sheets to copy the style of the active shrouds
I agree, my final vote is for low-pros.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$250 for a box with no lights???? And the kits have not been produced and ready to ship, and then after i wait to get them i have to source the lights myself? your kidding right? :x

Ill stick with my low-pros.

PhatMiata

·
Vendor
11,669 Posts
I used to have Cibie H4s. The Hella 90mm projectors are quite superior.

Anyway, I agree about these flush lights. I'm underwhelmed. The pictures of the naked housings looked nice, but the installed pics with the shields are not my cup of tea. And then team that with the gorgeous Hayashi lights that were posted in another thread... yeah. I'd trade my lowpros for the Hayashi. Not for these new ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts