ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for it, so we're doing it again. We're running a group buy on the FM frame rails and the butterfly brace. We need 20 people to make this happen.

Frame rail kit. $144 in the group buy ($15 off)
Complete butterfly brace, includes frame rails. $369 in the group buy ($30 off)
Butterfly upgrade, converts a set of frame rails to a full butterfly. $254 in the group buy ($15 off)

As usual, it's being run through the FM group buy center. Posts to the forum won't sign you up for the buy, you have to go through FM. That makes sure we really have enough people to make the buy happen and lets us start shipping parts as soon as we've hit the minimum.

This runs until January 26th. Any orders after that time will be at the regular price.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Lets get this going...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much are they with shipping typically?
That depends on where they're shipping. If you live in Grand Junction, shipping is free. If you live in Australia, it's significantly higher.

To pick a random example, shipping a set of frame rails to Owasso, OK would be $21.85. A butterfly brace is $50.68.

·
Registered
172 Posts
how does the FM frame rail kit compare with BossFrog Frame rails kit?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, made of stainless steel and cut out for lighter weight. Powdercoated mild steel will rust if you scrape the powdercoat off. It's also compatible with the butterfly brace.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great! will buy tonight

·
Always Useful Sometimes.
1,158 Posts
Man! I just got my butterfly brace in the mail on the 11th! I ordered mine on the 6th!

·
Banned
607 Posts
highly recommended product.

b-mar, lemme know if you need help installing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts