ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate Independence Day, we're offering 5% off every US-made part we sell. That's a lot of stuff.

The complete list of parts can be found on our website. The sale prices aren't shown on the site, but we'll take 5% off before we charge your card. The sale will run until 11:59 pm Mountain time on the 4th, and applies to both web and phone orders.

Made in America!

Basically, here’s what we’re looking at:
FM DIY manifold/downpipe kit
FM NC supercharger
Hydra
All stiffening products (frame rails, butterfly braces, Cannon brace, shock tower brace, Frog Arms)
Most MSM pieces and the Little Enchilada
Pretty much everything in the brake category
Roll bars
V8Roadsters parts
Radiators
Pistons, rods and stroker crankshafts
Redline oil
FM oil filter relocation kit
All exhausts other than the Racing Beat header
FM tools
FM towing stuff
Big Fuel kits
Big Spark kits
Flex fuel kits
Plug wires
Springs, sways and rear shock mounts

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
you make awesome ****.
happy it's made in america.
thanks for devoting yourselves to the miata community.
5% is a shitty discount.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you'd like, we can raise all our prices so we can offer bigger discounts. But unfortunately, our margins are not as massive as legend would have you believe.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i believe it. i have a happy meal and it's the best fucking clutch i've used.
granted i've only used an act and stock, but whatever.
keep on keeping on. thanks!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll have to ask RB. They used to weld them up in CA out of parts bent offshore, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course you'll hear from us. It might take more than 3 hours, though - we have a pretty high email volume.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I'm mad I missed this also. Just spoke you guys the other week asking if you had any radiators in stock while I was upgrading my hydra. Have another $600 or more order I need to put in with you guys sometime. :phillyb:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry you guys missed it. We tried to get the word out - it was posted to multiple forums, our own website, the RSS feed and Facebook.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I'm usually on top of my game when it comes to checking CR. However when I'm busy with baby duty and I don't get to check the internet for a few days, then I miss everything that goes on. :/ Oh well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts