ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
awesome, be sure to add the clip to the sticky post at the top of the exhaust section

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im turbo peeps. it would sound a hell of a lot louder if i wasn't

stock greddy /w intercooler, hks bov, 2" test pipe.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Weird, sounds really raspy kinda like you are N/A. Sounds nothing like mine.. and I run that exact exhaust but I guess it's your test pipe making it sound like that.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interesting.....im not sure... like in person i think it sounds suuuupppperrr deep like no raspy sound. must b the vid i made. both you guys running similar set up ?

i've had to tune so much more fuel since the addition of my exhaust. i can't wait to get the turbotony 2.5" dp.

maybe ill make another vid later.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I mean no I dont. I just made one now though. I gotta transfer it to my pc and then upload it.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if anything i think id just get a 2.5" test pipe or go with a high flow cat.... not really interested in paying $180 for a fm resonated test pipe :shock:

Scott

·
Registered
373 Posts
Leatherface I just ordered a bossfrog test pipe(waiting for it to arrive)and was wondering how is the fitment on it?

Your car sounds nice BTW.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i think it is because before getting this exhaust i was trying to buy one of their older design ones from them. the older ones didn't have a lifetime warrenty and the new ones were same design specs but different muffler i think.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts