ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use it? What are you opinions on it? Does it drop/lower the car moderately at all (I'm not looking to slam, but on my stock miata I can easily stick in 4 fingers lol)? I'm thinking between selecting coilovers or this kit in the new few months, and I'm trying to feel out for opinions at the moment. If I end up going the coilover route, its going to be at a similar pricepoint...so around 1k. I read the big coilover threads and probably would have gone BC. TY TY

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have the stage 2 (NB), and I love it.
Not too low, proper stiff springs.

For the money, not much can beat this combo.

-n

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the stage 2 (NB), and I love it.
Not too low, proper stiff springs.

For the money, not much can beat this combo.

-n
properly stiff...is it 'dead on' where you'd want it? Could you explain how it feels as you drive? I can't relate the numbers to performance because I haven't driven various springs so I have no base to gauge from...I just have whatever is OEM with nearly 100k miles ;)

And how much drop did you get?

·
Registered
831 Posts
I had this on my NA, about 12.50"/12.75" (F/R) hub center to fender. Like others commented, as good as it gets w/o going full coil-overs.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
^^ I agree You just can't go wrong with FM. Also I run a FM 2.5 under my car and it's great no body roll, stiff as a post, the way suspension is supposed to be :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts