ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a fog kit and have searched and came to no real answers on how I'd go about installing it on my 1994 NA. This is the exact kit I have:http://www.bigrigchromeshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=BRCS/PROD/UORLIT/PMV583-2. Basically I just want to know what the simplest way to install these would be. I'm not really electrically experienced so a step-by-step would be greatly appreciated, but at this point a push in the right direction would be enough. Thanks in advance.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Post a picture of everything laid out and I can help you walk though it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually not at home at the moment, but I'll get a picture for you once I get there. Basically the kit came with a long red(+) wire(relayed), a med length black(-) wire, a long green control wire, and both fogs have a (+)&(-) wire that attaches to the contol wire. My main concern is that I go above and beyond what's called for. I've read that most 1994 NAs came factory with foglight wiring, so I'm wondering if that would work with my kit and if it does how would I do it. Thanks.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I would just splice the positive and negative of foglight into the foglight harness of the car then.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where's that located? I can't find it in my chilton. Also would I need the factory foglight switch to be able to operate them or would they basically be on at all times the car is on?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there no one who knows wiring? I seriously need help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts