ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Yea man all I needs is the turbo setup from a Typhoon or Syclone and Ill be good to go. Ive done plenty a driftin in the snow, but let me tell you weight transfer is a bitch in this beast.

Done some stupid stuff too like get stuck twice in the same parking lot and blew out my heater core while spinning the tires trying to get out. No lsd so one wheel was spinning all the way down to wet pavement and it started smokin like crazy.

Or a u-turn at an icy intersection and actually ended up spinning an extra 180 degrees. That was something, trying to turn around to face the proper direction on a sheet of ice, I didnt think I would make it.

Im at work right now but ill check out the vids when I get home :D

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhahahaa that is perfect, exactly what i was looking for!!! They had a few like that at Tokyo Auto Salon!!! hehehe Come on Boogie van, that is all you!

BTW, NICKY........ WELCOME! You can post the image on here if you aint already know, and yo, you need an Avatar!! maybe one like this?

http://www.fritchard.com/ESMTB/members/029.JPG

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
haha I have a R1 Drag wing does that count?

I always thought it would be cool to do up an odyssey or previa, but if I could stop spending money on my miata maybe this year I can finish the chevy. Definately want to do an odyssey for my next van though, would be sweet to panel up all those side windows and slam that bitch.

·
Registered
239 Posts
just in case everyone missed that first vid... they aren't vans, lol. its a pair of subaru rex's. little hatchbacks damn near kei car status. :mrgreen:

i love those high-ace style vans, they're hilarious!

not as cool as VIP vans, though...

but all of this just reminds me of bosozuko style cars (scroll down a bit)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I Heart WOSED out Vans :D

and

I have some REAL van drifintg in one of my Option magazines... Mabey i'll scan the articals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts