ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Member
361 Posts
wow very nice NA!! too bad i didnt get a chance to see it for myself @ Kinod. good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Is this an original laguna blue and tan car? If so, it is VERY rare! Looks clean, laguna blue is such a great color.

·
woah
6,858 Posts
I'm trying to figure out which end the steal is on, unless this car has 30k miles.
the car has been with KINOD for 3 or some years now and everyone can vouch that it is one of the most well built, well maintained cars in the group. If the car wasnt under my hands, it would either be at Hiro's Auto Repair or with Daniel "gunwoo" at Tustin Mazda. Since ur everywhere else other than Socal, Hiro's is one of the most reputable shops that works on roadsters down here. This man refuses to install nothing but tried and tested parts so good luck finding anything from ebay in there. I wouldnt consider it a steal but its definitely worth every cent.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
edit. saw the miles lol. interested ill shoot you a pm once i get a few things straight. does it have a clean title?
yep clean title. edited post to say that as well.

betweeen 2008 and 2010 (the two most recent years i had to get it smogged), the car logged a measely 5000 sunny miles. :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Is this an original laguna blue and tan car? If so, it is VERY rare! Looks clean, laguna blue is such a great color.
yessir.. an original laguna blue/tan car. which makes it that much harder for me to sell, since i doubt i'll ever find another one if i wanted to get back into miatas. :cry2:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Gonna start parting her out. let me know what you want and make me an offer. Emmi's in the garage taking her apart now. Got lots of requests already. If you request something, shoot an offer with that request. Will sell the car all OEM when this is all done.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts