ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys running hub centric rings with your sportmax's and if your not would you guys possbily to get some cause i have a really good connection for them. so we could possibly start a group buys on them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if theres enough of us that dont have them i can get them for a reasonably good price.

·
4,296 Posts
i think these are essential.
i have one set i need two more at least.
whats your price?
i have been trying to find some.

o and the ones that'll fit the sportmax fit all rotas , and pretty much every other miata fwd wheel.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can someone tell me what these do? or what they are...

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
They're a small ring that goes in the center of the wheel to ensure that the wheel is hubcentrically aligned on the hub, so as not to cause and imbalance in the wheel. It keeps your steering wheel from shaking. Like these..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Hubcentric rings that i can get are made of that really hard plastic and would probaly be like $15 bucks a set probably $20 shipped in the lower 48 states.

·
4,296 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
there a good idea for daily driving, but if you ever track your car, most race teams don't use them cause they tend to melt at the track

·
Registered
466 Posts
I didnt get a set of rings with my 002s, and am not getting a set. For me, it seems to be a "must have" item.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts