ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have some NB DGmotorsports carbon fiber fenders.Yes they were the same ones pacman was selling about 6 months ago.

I have had them on the car for about 6 months and they still look great no fading or scratches or any imperfections that are caused by normal use.

I bought them from pacman with out any holes drilled so i had to mount and drill all the holes myself. I will also say that they fit quite well for an aftermarket composite body panel. But there are some areas that the fitment could be refined.

On one side the edge still has some clear rough edge that could be sanded down from the mold and one hood line could use some sanding. But both of these minor imperfections are ones that will come with almost any set you buy because they were in a mold and there is some access material . Sanding it wouldnt be hard but i just never got around to it. i can get pictures if needed of these little areas.

That being said all i want for them is a set of dent free nb fenders. Black or a dark color. If they are brg i will love you. Also emerald green would awesome.

i paid 450 for them i cannot remember if i paid shipping on top of that or not.Either way they are used but in new shape no fading and look great but i plan to go with more of a classic look for my roadster. so heres the chance. just pm me if i did not answer anything.

pictures.they are from my cell phone so i apologize. also i could of fitted them a lot better with a little more time but i never got around to it.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you man. And part of me loves the carbon fiber i mean come on im a guy.

But ive thought long and hard i want to do a more of a classic look not completely but the carbon doesnt flow with the wood grain and brg. These belong on more of a modern flush tuner style.

like, UM BlackBandit (cough, cough) i know he wanted these. Or even a Lava orange car.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
They do look great, but...I just like the BRG so much. If I ever did get carbon fiber, I would totally do the sticker and paint idea that I told you about on MFz.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I want them. I have black fenders but the paint isn't perfect. I'm nearly certain they are 100% dent free but I'd like to double check for you tomorrow in the light. I'm in nashville, I'd be willing to meet half way. (2.5 hours each)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright i have a few pm's they are replied to.

i will update But if the black set is in good shape they will prolly take them because he is not that far away.

also if i decide to ship. i would need the set for my car because i daily drive it and then send these back.

I have no problem with shipping but it does put both people in an odd situation. But i am willing to do it if the other party is too.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Just double checked them with a mag light for dents and they are dent free, but there are some rock chips and I think three different scratches that I'll get you pictures of so you can let me know if you're interested. The car is being retired to weekend warrior from DD duty after I move back to NY, so you can trust the fenders to be in good hands. ;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i posted that from my phone auto correct haha.

yes there is a guy that is wanting to trade me 01 se fenders that are mint.

he takes the them just because i will have to do no paint to them.

But as i have said if that falls through then i will let everyone else know. Thank you guys

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back up guy was going to trade me brg fenders may be backing out.

back to the top looking for black or BRG if someone with a 01 se has good fenders i will do most of the leg work.

and black bandit these wouldnt cost you any money its a trade homie.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
My fender aren't the prettiest. I can source something up for you if a straight trade is the deal. Greyhound for shipping? It normally will shipwithin a day.

·
Registered
60 Posts
if you are considering trading for a set of stock fenders that don't match your car and will need paint why not just paint the carbon fiber BRG??? seems kind of obvious to me but maybe i'm missing something

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could paint the carbon fiber but I figured if I'm going to paint anything then I should let someone that likes carbon fiber have these.

Plus it's not costing anything which I think is one he'll of a deal honestly I'm putting all the work on my end.

But I'm mostly doing this to see if I could get a matching set for trade.

I was close but he backed out today and we were going to meet tommoro. So my only other options are emerald green or I may just bug Shane haha.

Regardless these are back up for trade. Someone make it work for me. As I have said before I'm willing to ship I just want yours first.

I can deposit money in your PayPal or send you a picture of my drivers liscense. What ever makes it work.

emerald green or black are my second choices to brg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts