ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I suppose its about time to make one of these again. This will be my 3rd miata now, 2nd NA. I got this car back in august of 2011 for 3500, I considered it a good deal and didn't even bother to argue him down. Its a re-painted blue 92, A few mods here and there as well. When i bought the car it had rota rb wheels, Hard dog roll bar, Nardi classic steering wheel, Brembo blank rotors, hawk pads, tow hooks, zoom shift knob, and zoom gas lid. All in all not bad. Oh it also came with a set of free racelands(uninstalled), who am i to complain. And its forever dirty because no matter how many times i wash it, it will always look like ****.

The day i brought it home.

Then i bought a r-package lip and threw the racelands on. Oh and broke my mirrors off by accident.

After that i found out my engine was burning oil so it was time to find a replacement. Terrible picture and im really sorry.

Then i came upon some sportfags for a price i couldn't turn down.

So thats how she sits now. I still need to install my NB tophats, and throw the engine together and get it in the car.

·
CR.net Supporter
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As promised, and keep in mind this is a test fit. I probably wont be done painting these for another week at least.

After i color match the kit, flares, hardtop, and rear finish panel i will be installing my other mirror i so brilliantly forgot to order. Then onto making my own "nostalgic" machined aluminum turn signals, and fender side markers with polished aluminum rings. After that who knows probably finally getting around to building a motor like i have been talking about for idk about 6 years now.

·
CR.net Supporter
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Personally i like the whole thing but thats just my opinion. Going to start preping the flares, and rear finish panel today after work then the hardtop sometime early on in the week. Sadly i need to go buy more paint which is costing me a arm and a leg.

Anyone want to take bets on how long the front bumper will last? Keep in mind im raising the car up about a inch, if i didnt the whole kit would sit on the ground... literally.

·
CR.net Supporter
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the front bumper and side skirts on the car, raised it up a inch and drove it home. First impressions while installing the front bumper is, holy **** do the Chinese just strip everything off the car including the little metal mounting bump things behind the crash bar, and tow hooks? I ended up having to cut it to fit in several places, it fits like **** soooooo everything turned out better than expected! I'll get better pics when the rear is installed and flares.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.