ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Please show us some links to your pictures so that all can enjoy. Props to Sarasota Miatas for meeting us, and to Andrew that drove 2 hours one way from Venice, FL, WOW you are hardcore man!!!

My camera died so i aint get many pics off.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/133278/6
It was nothin' man. I'm glad I could make it to such a great meet! Don't tell anyone, but I made real good time getting up there :p

Tim was right behind me on the way back, good driving man! I know I was squirrelly a couple of times, but you were right there with me =D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the boosted guys thought this was a CannonBall Run event, hahahaha becasue as soon as we hit the highway it was like missles shooting in between cars in every direction! :lol:

Fergy, maybe you and John can plan a Cannonball run for the boosted guys? Who all was in the boosted caravan? Fergy, Stacy, Hammerhead, JDMjames, Turbo-Bill, Cody, Aaron, Miata-GT? Too bad the LS6-Miata and 5.0-Miata aint show up, i would have liked to have seen some mile long burnouts!! hahaha :mrgreen:

BTW, James, your BOV is so loud i could here it 100 feet in front of me! :shock:

Phatty

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I think the boosted guys thought this was a CannonBall Run event, hahahaha becasue as soon as we hit the highway it was like missles shooting in between cars in every direction! :lol:

Fergy, maybe you and John can plan a Cannonball run for the boosted guys? Who all was in the boosted caravan? Fergy, Hammerhead, JDMjames, Turbo-Bill, Cody, Aaron, Miata-GT? Too bad the LS6-Miata and 5.0-Miata aint show up, i would have liked to have seen some mile long burnouts!! hahaha :mrgreen:

BTW, James, your BOV is so loud i could here it 100 feet in front of me! :shock:

Phatty
No doubt, makes me want FI power even more!! =P~ Just you wait guys, I have a little something up my sleeve :twisted: I know what you're talking about Randy, everytime James let off, I got chills! :shock: I loved it!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha How did you like Stacy's Emergency Lane Flyby!! hahaha all i could hear was the charger whining and saw dirt flying in reverse tornado swirls behind him as he fly by.

Phatty

·
Registered
52 Posts
well, I didnt realize that the area where we were actually had an exit there. So there wasnt any where to go when I needed to merge. So, I just floored it until I got ahead of traffic... :wink:

Besides, I had to flex my muscle a little bit to you normally aspirtated folks. :twisted: I didnt flaunt my boost bubba. I was hanging with the slow folks, someone had to stay behind and show you the way

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hahaha How did you like Stacy's Emergency Lane Flyby!! hahaha all i could hear was the charger whining and saw dirt flying in reverse tornado swirls behind him as he fly by.

Phatty
Yea I made the mistake of putting my arms above the windshield with my camera to try to take a pic during his pass. I think I was picking pebbles outa my hand for a good 4 or 5 minutes after that :)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Anyone have the pic of me and JDMJames doing our JDM poses near our cars, or even just our cars?

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts
Soul...I loved your flat black paint! Sorry I didn't have much time to stick around and chat, but your car looked taaiiiight!

I know we were a bit cavalier in our attitude towards driving that day, but it was the first time most of our boosted group got together for a drive. Ferg lead the charge and, well, I couldn't let him have honors for top speed [-X , quickest car [-X , etc., etc., so I had to let the hammer down. :twisted:

IIRC, we have a dozen boosted cars, two V-8 swaps (supercharged 302 and a LS6) and Dennis' 619 HP monster in the East-Siders. Too bad they all couldn't be there for the run.

So you think SoCal has all the trick shizzit? You can't touch Tampa, Yo! 8)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Soul...I loved your flat black paint! Sorry I didn't have much time to stick around and chat, but your car looked taaiiiight!

I know we were a bit cavalier in our attitude towards driving that day, but it was the first time most of our boosted group got together for a drive. Ferg lead the charge and, well, I couldn't let him have honors for top speed [-X , quickest car [-X , etc., etc., so I had to let the hammer down. :twisted:

IIRC, we have a dozen boosted cars, two V-8 swaps (supercharged 302 and a LS6) and Dennis' 619 HP monster in the East-Siders. Too bad they all couldn't be there for the run.

So you think SoCal has all the trick shizzit? You can't touch Tampa, Yo! 8)
Thanks John! :mrgreen: The finish kinda grows on ya huh? I wish I could have seen the v8 guys, I prolly would have humped the 619hp car. Of course, I didn't have my camrea that day so that would have sucked hard left!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts