ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and got invited by an "old skool" friend ("flyineunos") from back in the race/car show days. He caught up with me and I found we had one more thing in common.....Miatas! I just got a 91 Miata that I am dying to modify! But I've been out of the "car" scene for quite some time so I need refreshers with all the mod stuff. I hope to get some help from you guys....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is slowly in construction right now. No major mods, just stuff to make the daily drive more comfortable.....I'll post some pics...

I hear ya on the "Flip" thing. But it's good to see another "female" in the mix of all of this!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome to CR.net!

You SOCAL Roadster gals should quit just lurking and show up at the meets!

Be forwarned: most of the conversation is car-geek stuff like wheel offsets.

:roll:

Next meets:

12/1/06 Industry - Krispy Kreme 8-11pm
12/3/06 Stanton - Super Autobacs 3-6pm

Bunta Bill

·
Registered
439 Posts
welcome to forums

another girl here =D>. 3 and counting...

what happened to that grl spotted in the white NA? i've seen her around, too. i should have said hi and made her visit forums #-o

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Be forwarned: most of the conversation is car-geek stuff like wheel offsets.
Well, it IS a car meet.... and we also talk about Hard Gay, and hair care products, and fashion too! Remember also that we are all Miata owners --there's a bit of fem in all of us. Especially our very own local Hello Kitty collecting Roadster-head...

Welcome to the forum girlymiata.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome! But you guys are kinda worrying me! What kinda car meet talks about other "stuff" other than cars?! Hmmmmmmmmmm....

So far this forum is full of great info! I hope to come out to one of the meets someday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you serious! There's only 3 girls on this!!! wut up with that?

Let's show 'em we "girls" can hang with the "boys"..... :wink:

·
Registered
439 Posts
There's plenty more than 3 ladies on this forum.
i meant in the socal area.

i didn't forget you samantha. no offense to the girls on the east coast, but i doubt i'll ever get to meet you guys.

it's just exciting to have some grls getting involved around my area. no offense to the guys.. :D

of cousre i prob need to step it up and attend a meet soon. i DID attend a meet in the hooters parking lot in the earlier days.
we only had 4-5 ppl then. look how the miata community has grown...

=D>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts