ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent every available minute searching for a new Miata since I wrecked mine saturday night. I'm going to go pick it up Friday up in NY.

Details:

White 1992, 87k miles, 5spd.

Bad: Pinstripe, Dent in quarter panel, cracked tail light (Just took the one off mine to use on it!)

REALLY GOOD: HARD TOP!

Price = $2400.

Unless I totally fall in love with the hard top I will probably sell it, since I'd rather have a louder ride with $1000+ in my pocket. haha

I'm heading up there early friday, should be a fun time having three Pennsylvania boys find their way through Queens.

Did a car fax and the title is clean as far as car fax knows. I can't wait!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats on the new car!

Don't worry about the pin stripe. It's pretty easy to get off. I just took a hairdryer to it and peeled it right off, then went over everything with goo-gone to get rid of the extra adhesive. A little buffing compound and it looks like I never had one.

They also sell rubber wheels that you can put in a drill to take pin stripes off. I didn't get around to getting one though.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Ah, now I know how to take my pinstripe off.

Linuxbox, congrats on the new Miata!! Do you have any pictures of it??

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll probably paint the Daisy's like I did with my old ones ASAP. I hate how dingy Daisy's look.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Why not just swap the daisys instead of painting the other set? ;)

How bad is the QP dent?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the one on mine is trashed, plus mines getting picked up tomorrow and I am not going to get the white one till Friday. So I'll just paint the new daisy's lol.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
where in new york is it? any mods? any pics of the dent? there's one near me that's white pinstriped with a hardtop that has a good sized dent in the drivers rear quarter panel.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its in Queens, he told me about a dent but I don't really care for the price, I'll just get it pulled as good as I can.... was it at a place called 3 kings?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
no, but i live in lower westchester, about 20-30 minutes from queens so maybe its the same car. I guess we'll see if you get it. the one i'm thinking of also has a rollbar and a momo wheel come to think of it, so it may be there are two white pinstriped and hartopped NA's with dented quarter panels in my vicinity

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I'm hoping my dented white na with hard top and pinstripe is also the one with the roll bar and momo wheel! Haha though he said it was a girls car so that kinda lowers the chances of cool **** on it. :-/

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wish that the NA came in a coupe... Im almost tempted to get some custom work done to make my NA a coupe 8)

Nice find BTW... best of luck to you!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts